Cultural Care Au Pair is committed to protecting the privacy of our online users. We would like to share our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, it is available in the navigation bar at the bottom of every page and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested. This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the culturalcare.co.uk website.Collection of Personal Information
On our site, you can request information and access your online account. Culturalcare.co.uk maintains the confidentiality, security, and integrity of personal information that we obtain from our users. We limit the personally identifiable information we collect to only that which is required to participate with Cultural Care Au Pair.Collection of Non Personal Information
We collect site traffic data from cookie usage on our site. We also use information about IP addresses, types of Web browsers, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), referring and exit pages, operating systems, date/time stamps, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track users' movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses and the like are not linked to personally identifiable information. We also keep track of search terms, so we know what visitors to our site are looking for. We do this so that we may better develop the site to meet the needs of our users.The Way We Use Information
We use the information you provide about yourself when requesting information, only to complete that request. We do not share this information with outside parties. Personal information collected by Culturalcare.co.uk is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. However, should you provide personally identifiable information through email exchanges. We will protect your privacy to the best of our ability by monitoring the sessions, but always keep in mind that when you are in a public forum, you control the information you disclose. You should always be careful when distributing your personal information in this manner. We do not share this information with outside parties. Information you provide to us to create a message is only used for that purpose, and it is only disclosed to the recipient. We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties. Culturalcare.co.uk may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information. Finally, we never use or share the personally identifying information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.Reviewing or Changing Your Information
You can access personal information online by providing your host family number and password when prompted at the login. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information. You can request changes of factual errors in your personal account via email to your Program Director, by calling our office on 0800 085 1950 or by sending mail to:
Cultural Care Au Pair 26 Wilbraham Road Fallowfield, Manchester M14 6JX United Kingdom
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.Your Consent
Cultural Care Au Pair welcomes your questions and comments about privacy. Should you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies, please call us on 0800 085 1950, or send us an email at email@example.com.
Two types of cookies may be used on the sites, which are called "session cookies" and "persistent cookies". Session cookies are temporary cookies that remain on your device until you leave the Site. A persistent cookie remains on your device for much longer or until you manually delete it (how long the cookie remains on your device will depend on the duration or "lifetime" of the specific cookie).THIRD PARTY COOKIES
We also use a number of suppliers that may also set cookies on your device on our behalf when you visit our sites to allow them to deliver the services they are providing. If you would like more information about these cookies, as well as information about how to opt-out of receiving such cookies, please see their privacy policies.What cookies do we use?
Essential cookies are necessary for the Site to work and enable you to move around it and to use its services and features. Without these absolutely necessary cookies, the Site will not perform as smoothly for you as we would like it to and we may not be able to provide the Site or certain services or features you request.
- Session - Session cookies are used to maintain the state of the application. How to manage - Accept/refuse via browser setting
- Load balancing - Load balancing cookies are used to distribute the assets across the globe and lighten the server load. How to manage -Accept/refuse via browser setting
- User ID - User ID cookies are used to ensure that users only see their own information. How to manage - Accept/refuse via browser setting
- Security - Security cookies are used for security controls and checks. How to manage - Accept/refuse via browser setting
Preference cookies collect information about your choices and preferences, and allow us to remember language or other local settings and customize the Site accordingly.
- Language - Language cookies are used to store the language the user has selected, and to show the correct options. How to manage - Accept/refuse via browser setting
- Location - The user’s approximate address (city, state, country, postal code) as determined by the IP address is retained in order to automatically select the proper country and show retailers and demonstration days within the area. How to manage - Accept/refuse via browser setting
- Mobile - If the user is viewing the Site on a mobile device, a cookie is set to indicate that the main website was selected (i.e., that the device is Flash-enabled), or the non-Flash mobile site. How to manage - Accept/refuse via browser setting
- Reference site - The reference site is recorded to better understand the user’s preference. How to manage - Accept/refuse via browser setting
- Last visit and activity - Date of last visit and activity and other information is recorded to be able to provide users with an update on “what’s changed on the site since your last visit,” and to better understand the user’s preferences. How to manage - Accept/refuse via browser setting
- Recently watched video - Date and title of recently watched video is recorded to be able to better understand the user’s preferences. How to manage - Accept/refuse via browser setting
- Flash Cookies Flash cookies are used to enable audio and video content to be played. How to manage - Accept/refuse via browser setting
- Page history - Page history cookies are used to track the sequence of pages the user has visited. If the user gets an error message while visiting the Site, the cookie information gets saved to a log file for error reporting and resolution. How to manage - Accept/refuse via browser setting
Such cookies are used to track members [and non-members] of social media networks for market research analytics, and product development.
- Facebook - Cookies are used to track Facebook members [and non-members] for market research analytics, and product development. How to manage - Accept/refuse via browser setting
Analytics cookies collect information about your use of the Site, and enable us to improve the way it works. For example, analytics cookies show us which are the most frequently visited pages on the Site, help us record any difficulties you have with the Site, and show us whether our advertising is effective or not. This allows us to see the overall patterns of usage on the Site, rather than the usage of a single person.
- Google analytics - Google analytics cookies collect aggregate statistical data to improve Site presentation and navigation. Google supplements the aggregate data with demographics and interest information, so that we can better understand our visitors. How to manage - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Advertising Cookies are used for marketing purposes.
- Advertising - Deliver behavioral/targeted advertising. How to manage - Accept/refuse via browser setting
- Market analysis - Conduct market analysis. How to manage - Accept/refuse via browser setting
- Campaign / promotion - Measure effectiveness of campaign. How to manage - Accept/refuse via browser setting
- Fraud detection - Detect click fraud. How to manage - Accept/refuse via browser setting
Although most internet browsers are initially set up to automatically accept cookies, most internet browsers allow you to change the settings to block cookies or to alert you when cookies are being sent to your device. In addition to the options provided above, you may refuse, accept or remove cookies from the Site at any time by activating or accessing the setting on your browser. Information about the procedure to follow in order to enable, disable or remove cookies can be found on your Internet browser provider’s website via your help screen. Please be aware that if cookies are disabled or removed, not all features of the Site may operate as intended, for example you may not be able to visit certain areas of our Site or you may not receive personalised information when you visit the Site. If you use different devices to view and access the sites (e.g. your computer, smartphone, tablet etc) you will need to ensure that each browser on each device is adjusted to suit your cookie preferences. If you want to clean out all cookies left behind by the websites you have visited, here are links where you can download three programs that clean out tracking cookies:
Some of the pages you visit on the Site may also collect information through the use of pixel tags (also called clear gifs) that may be shared with third parties which directly support our promotional activities and website development. For example, website usage information about visitors to our sites may be shared with our third party advertising agency to better target Internet banner advertisements on our websites. The information collected through the use of these pixel tags is not, however, personally identifiable, although it could be linked to your personal information.Contact Us
Browser-specific help with cookies: