Want to know more?
Sign up for more information!
Sorry, there are no special offers available at the moment. Check back soon for updates or contact us for more information on the au pair programme and applicable discounts.
When you become a Cultural Care au pair, you’ll benefit from roundtrip travel to the USA, full room & board, a minimum weekly stipend of $195.75, comprehensive insurance, a $500 contribution to college courses, two weeks holiday and even a whole month off for travel at the end of the program!
Can you answer “Yes” to the following questions? If so, you’re eligible to become an au pair!
Are you between the ages of 18 and 26 years old?
Do you love children and have at least 200 hours of experience caring for them?
Have you completed (or are you about to complete) secondary school or equivalent?
Do you have a driving license or can you obtain one during the application process?
Is your past free of any criminal activity?
Are you in good health?
Are you ready to commit to at least 12 months abroad?
Terms & conditions:
- Au pair candidates must complete their au pair online application and have it approved by Cultural Care Au Pair between 1st and 21st December 2018, and travel to the USA before 30th September 2019 in order to be eligible to apply for the Cultural Care Au Pair Scholarship.
- Only au pair candidates residing in the UK or Ireland are eligible to apply for the Cultural Care Au Pair Scholarship.
- The Cultural Care Au Pair Scholarship will cover the au pair programme fee (£1155) for each sponsored au pair.
- Cultural Care Au Pair is offering a total of two (2) Au Pair Scholarships for the year 2019 in the UK and Ireland, limited to one (1) Au Pair Scholarship per au pair.
- The two recipients of the Cultural Care Au Pair Scholarship will be randomly selected among the eligible candidates by Cultural Care Au Pair on 7th January 2019, and will be announced on this page on 8th January 2019.
- The Cultural Care Au Pair Scholarship may not be combined with any other discount.
- All Cultural Care Au Pair Scholarship applicants will need to successfully pass Cultural Care Au Pair’s standard au pair screening process and be approved as eligible for the au pair programme in order to be eligible to apply for the Cultural Care Au Pair Scholarship.
- Should the recipients of the Cultural Care Au Pair Scholarship have already paid the programme fee, they will receive the full amount of the scholarship as a refund of the paid programme fee, upon announcement of the Cultural Care Au Pair Scholarship awardees. Recipients of the Cultural Care Au Pair Scholarship who haven’t paid the programme fee yet at time of announcement of awardees will receive the full amount of the scholarship as a programme fee exemption upon effective placement with a Cultural Care host family.