Want to learn more?
We'll be in touch to tell you more about the programme and how to get started on your au pair journey.
As a Cultural Care au pair, you take on many different roles. You embark on an exchange year that can change your life, traveling to the USA, living with an American host family and caring for their children. You are more than just a babysitter—you are like a big sister or a big brother. And you are much more than just a tourist—you experience the USA like a local and have many opportunities to travel around the country.
When you become an au pair, you belong to two homes, and no longer just one. You gain a second family and make friends from around the world!
Perks of the program:
- Receive free room and board, and earn a weekly stipend of $195.75
- Explore your neighborhood and travel in your free time
- Take a full month to travel at the end of your year and a 2-week paid vacation
- Get up to $500 towards an accredited course in the US
- Start with a week at the au pair training school near New York City
Who we are:
When you choose Cultural Care Au Pair, you’re choosing the largest and most experienced au pair network in the world. In our 30 years of operation, we have sent over 125,000 young people to have life-changing experiences as au pairs in the USA.